By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at the Polurrian Bay Hotel, a Cornish hideaway described by Frommer’s as "grand” and “beautifully situated”, have been cut by 43%. For £99 per night, this deal includes:
Why we love it
- Save 43% on an overnight stay in the highly acclaimed Cornish seaside property, the Polurrian Bay Hotel
- Includes overnight accommodation in an Inland Room with breakfast
- 3-course dinner in the sea-facing restaurant
- The Daily Telegraph praises the “wonderful sunsets over the Land’s End peninsula” and The Independent calls the hotel's rooms “cosy”
- Recommended by The Guardian as one of the top 20 family-friendly places to stay
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 15 February, 2013
Polurrian Bay Hotel (part of Luxury Family Hotels)
Mullion, TR12 7EN
Tel: 01326 240421
What's included & when
- Nov. 8, 2012 - Feb. 15, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation in an Inland Double or Twin Room
- - Breakfast
- - 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £35)
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 15 February, 2013. A 2-night break that includes an upgrade to a Sea View Room with breakfast and daily dinner is £195 per room and is valid seven days a week over the same travel period.
- Described by travel guide i-escape.com as a "handsome Edwardian building", the hotel stands on the Cornish cliffs overlooking Mount's Bay and is a 5-minute walk from the private beach at Polurrian Cove. It is also on the edge of the picturesque Lizard Point.
- The hotel has an on-site restaurant that overlooks the sea, we liked the sound of hot smoked trout with carrot and raisin salad with a cream horse radish mousse, rump steak hamburger with emmental cheese, relish and fries and goat’s cheese salad with roasted beetroot, artichoke shallot and hazelnut dressing. There is also an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, a gym, and a spa.
- Frommer’s describes the hotel as having "wonderful views over Mount's Bay" and The Independent hails the views over the Land's End peninsula as "glorious".
- Cornwall was recently crowned Britain's Best Holiday County at the 2012 British Travel Awards.
- Polurrian Bay is just over an hours' drive from Newquay Airport and the Eden Project, and a 20-minute drive from Flambards Theme Park and the National Seal Sanctuary.
- We have also negotiated a spa day for £45 per person that includes two 30-minute treatments, cream tea (with homemade scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream) or cake and tea/coffee, plus the use of the facilities with robes and slippers included. This deal can be booked on the next page and is valid any day of the week
The small print
Voucher is subject to availability. Valid for overnight accommodation for two people with breakfast in an Inland Double or Twin Room and a 3-course meal. This deal is valid Sunday-Friday until 15 February, 2013.
See all terms