By Travelzoo Staff
Hollin Hall Country House Hotel on the edge of the Peak District is now offering overnight stays including dinner for £89 per room, per night. This deal saves an impressive 51% on the usual price and includes:
Why we love it
- 51% off the usual price of treat-filled Cheshire breaks
- Overnight stays at Hollin Hall Country House Hotel are £89 for two, including a 3-course dinner
- Guests also get cream tea and a glass of fizz
- Stay for two nights for £139 per room
- "Elegant" -- The AA Hotel Guide
- Stay seven nights a week until 31 August
The Hollin Hall Country House Hotel
Kerridge, SK10 5BG
Tel: 01625 573246
What's included & when
- May 23, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room with breakfast
- - Cream tea and a glass of sparkling wine on arrival (worth £10 per person)
- - 3-course dinner (worth £46 for two people)
- - Bottle of house wine with dinner (worth £17.50)
- This deal is valid any day of the week until 31 August. Stay two nights (with the second night on a bed-and-breakfast basis) for £139.
- The bar serves local beers and signature cocktails, and the restaurant sources its ingredients from artisan suppliers. The AA Hotel Guide calls the property "elegant" and praises its "combination of traditional and contemporary design". There is free Wi-Fi throughout.
- The National Trust sites of Lyme Park and Tatton Park are 20 and 35 minutes away by car, respectively. The hotel is less than an hour's drive from central Manchester and just over an hour from Liverpool and Sheffield.
The small print
Valid for overnight accommodation for two adults in a Standard Room, cream tea with a glass of sparkling wine, a 3-course dinner with a bottle of house wine and full English breakfast. Valid until 31 August. See below for full terms and conditions. Now not available on 6, 22 June; 5-7, 19-21; 26-28 July.