By Travelzoo Staff
With a career spanning almost 30 years, Bon Jovi has a legion of over 34 million fans worldwide and amassed a string of hit anthems. For just £32.50, see this legendary band performing its greatest songs live in Manchester or Birmingham.
Why we love it
- See Bon Jovi 's Because We Can tour in Manchester or Birmingham for just £32.50, instead of the usual £65
- Sing along to hits like "Livin' on a Prayer" and "You Give Love a Bad Name"
- The band will debut brand-new songs from new album "What About Now"
- Bon Jovi has played more than 2700 concerts and sold over 120 million records worldwide
- Concert takes place in Manchester on 8 June and Birmingham on 9 June
June 3, 2013 - June 12, 2013
AEG Live (UK) Ltd
- On Saturday 8 June, Bon Jovi will be taking to the stage at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester as part of the Because We Can world tour, to belt out classics like "Livin' on a Prayer", "You Give Love A Bad Name" and "Always", as well as new material from their latest album. They will play Birmingham's Villa Park on 9 June.
- Nab general standing tickets worth £65 for half price with this brilliant offer -- buy a bunch of vouchers for a fun night out with your friends, or treat your dad for a memorable Father's Day gift.
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your ticket(s). Follow the instructions to checkout. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones, so we recommend booking by phone or online using a PC, laptop or tablet.
The small print
Valid on 8 June at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester and on 9 June at Villa Park in Birmingham. Tickets can be picked up from the box office between 11am-5pm. Please bring your confirmation email and card the tickets were bought on to box office. There will be queues at the box office. You are strongly recommended to arrive early to avoid queues. All tickets must be collected by 5pm, or the booking will be invalid. A maximum of six tickets can be booked. Doors open at approximately 4pm. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.