By Jennifer Zed
Ontario's magnificent outdoors beckon with a three-day cabin adventure for two that includes guided excursions, all meals and activities for nearly 35% off.
Why we love it
- This package from Northern Edge Algonquin, rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor, includes guided excursions such as a morning canoe trip to spot moose and stand-up paddleboarding
- Visitors are nourished in mind, body and spirit with inspiring guides, invigorating excursions and wholesome cuisine prepared fresh on site
- After a day filled with activities, guests can unwind at the lakefront wood-fired sauna or cuddle up alongside an evening campfire
- This retreat is just a 2.5-hour drive from Toronto and four hours from Ottawa
Northern Edge Algonquin
100 Ottawa Ave.
Algonquin Park, ON P0A 1X0
What's included & when
- Select dates May-August 2014
- All packages are priced for two guests
- $699 three-day/two-night cabin retreat, arrive Fridays May 9, 16, 23; June 13, 20
- $899 four-day/three-night cabin retreat, arrive Friday, June 27, or Thursdays July 3 - Aug. 21
- Includes custom experience with expert guides, all meals and excursions such as canoeing, biking and hiking
- Bonus: Three-day package includes $50 gas card, $25 credit for Highlander Brew Co. and $25 meal credit at Iron Skillet Restaurant
- Also available – All-Inclusive Canoe Safari for two: $799 four-day/three-night guided excursion with one night in private cabin and two nights in private tent; arrive June 27; July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; Aug. 7, 14, 21, 29
for more information about the cabin retreats, or click here
for the canoe safari trip.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the property directly at 1-888-383-8320 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Note: If voice mail picks up, leave a message and a reservations agent will return your call. Packages are for two people. This property is wildlife-friendly, not pet-friendly. Parking is complimentary. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms