By Travelzoo Staff
Surrounded by an 1,100-acre forest on Quadra Island lies Tsa-Kwa-Luten Lodge, where Frommer's says guests can "enjoy the Native experience with a luxurious twist" in one of British Columbia's most desirable vacation destinations.
Why we love it
- For $109, arrive daily through July 15 and Sept. 16 - Oct. 13 for a two-night stay that saves nearly 60% on current pricing; or stay three nights for $169. For $119, stay two nights July 16 - Sept. 15 ($179 for a three-night stay).
- The lodge is owned and operated by the Laichwiltach people and features Pacific Coast Kwagiulth architecture, along with traditional and contemporary Native art.
- Each room has a view of the Discovery Passage, where travelers can watch cruise ships pass through. There's no shortage of things to do on Quadra Island, including sea kayak tours, marine tours, hiking trails, cycling, sport fishing and diving -- all of which can be booked through the lodge.
- Getting There: From Vancouver, take the Nanaimo ferry to Vancouver Island (approximately two hours). Drive north on the Island Highway to Campbell River (approximately two hours). From Campbell River, guests can take the Quadra Island ferry.
1 Lighthouse Road
Quathiaski Cove, BC V0P 1N0
What's included & when
- May 27, 2013 - Oct 13, 2013
- Getaway to Tsa-Kwa-Luten Lodge on B.C.'s Quadra Island at nearly 60% off
- Through July 15 and Sept. 16 - Oct. 13, stay 2 nights for $109 or 3 nights for $169
- From July 16 - Sept. 15, stay 2 nights for $119 or 3 nights for $179
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, July 4-13, 16-19, 23-26, 29-30; Aug. 6, 10-17, 20-21, 23-24, 27-29 are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-665-7745 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 31; June 1, 7-8, 15, 17, 21, 26, 29-30; July 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms