By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked deep in the Kootenay mountains is the hopping tourist destination of Invermere, B.C., known for year-round activities from skiing to boating. Until recently, the community's accommodations were limited to budget motels, cottages and cabins. This exclusive offer from Copper Point Resort -- a 4-star property opened in 2011 -- is a chance to experience the region in style for just $89 per night, including a $25 resort credit.
Why we love it
- The credit can be used toward dining at Elements Grill, as well as services at Fusion Wellness Spa. Other resort amenities include two spa tubs and indoor and heated outdoor pools.
- Featuring one queen bed, most guest rooms offer stunning views of the golf course or Rocky Mountains. Bathrooms include a gorgeous vessel sink and granite countertops, and kitchenettes are equipped with a microwave, sink and mini-fridge.
- The Vancouver Sun says Invermere's four-season appeal lends from its mountain locale, proximity to natural hot springs and the warm waters of Lake Windermere (which is actually not a lake at all, but a widening of the Columbia River). Popular activities include skiing and mountain biking at Panorama Mountain Village Ski Resort; hiking at Canal Flats or James Chabot provincial parks; horseback riding; and, for the truly adventurous, paragliding, hangliding and sky-diving.
Copper Point Resort
760 Cooper Rd
Invermere, BC V0A 1K2
What's included & when
- Mar 18, 2013 - Jun 27, 2013
- Kootenays retreat at Copper Point Resort in Invermere at more than 35% off
- $89 per night in a standard guest room
- Includes a $25 resort credit toward dining or spa
- Available through June 27, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers to create longer stays
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-855-926-7737 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 29-31; April 17-18; May 17-19. Please note that dining is not available Mondays or Tuesdays, as the restaurant is closed. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms