By Travelzoo Staff
Cafe Del Sol is the kind of inconspicuous eatery "you might stumble into" -- but since its opening last year in Edmonton, people have been "lining up outside the discreet northeast restaurant for a bite of home-cooked Mexican food" (Avenue Edmonton). For $29, reg. up to $58, two can have dinner with beers at this eatery the Edmonton Journal calls "soulful and very much worth supporting."
Why we love it
- Since it opened last year, people have been "lining up" at Cafe Del Sol for "home-cooked Mexican" (Avenue Edmonton)
- With this deal, grab a dinner for 2 with beers for just $29, regularly up to $58
- Edmonton Journal calls this family-owned restaurant "soulful" and "worth supporting"
- Or you can make it a dinner for 4 for $55, regularly $116
Apr 03, 2013 - Jul 04, 2013
Cafe Del Sol
6502 - 132 Avenue
- This family-owned establishment is rated 4.5 stars by TripAdvisor users, and boasts a menu of recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. With this exclusive deal, two can try out the traditional flavours of Mexico with a meal consisting of:
- Any shared starter like the nachos locos with cheese and salsa, guacamole with chips, or the Choriqueso, a house-made chorizo crumbled and topped with cheese and baked until golden; Avenue Edmonton says the “attention to details starts with [the] homemade salsa"
- Any two entrees like tender carne asada steak, chicken in a rich mole sauce, quesadillas made with chipotle chicken or braised beef, or an assortment of tacos served with rice, beans and guacamole
- Two beers to enjoy with your meal (up to $5.50 each), including Mexican imports like Corona, Dos Equis or Negra Modelo
- Or grab friends and save even more -- a dinner for four is just $55, regularly up to $116.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 4, through July 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Closed Monday and Tuesday. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be at least 18 years old to purchase this deal. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms