By Travelzoo Staff
Homefront Magazine features Rhythm Spa as one of its favourite things for a "genuine experience" with "caring therapists who will coach and counsel." For $69, Travelzoo subscribers can visit the downtown spa for a three-treatment package that saves nearly 60% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Homefront Magazine features Rhythm Spa as one of its "favourite things"
- Save nearly 60% on a massage, facial and spa pedicure
- Select from 3 massage types plus a choice of anti-aging or customized facial
- Or for $85, upgrade with an RMT massage (receipt will be provided) and sauna session
- Either package makes for a great Mother's Day gift
Apr 30, 2013 - Nov 03, 2013
199 Church St.
Toronto, ON M5B 1Y7
- Recent Travelzoo readers praise Rhythm Spa calling their experience "pleasant" and the staff both "professional and helpful." Regularly $170, this offer includes:
- One-hour hot stone, Swedish or relaxation massage
- Anti-aging or customized facial that includes cleansing, toning, exfoliation, steaming, mask and massage
- Spa pedicure with rose-petal foot soak, cuticle care, exfoliation, scrub, massage and pick of polish
- Or for $85, regularly $213, save more on a four-treatment spa day that includes:
- One-hour hot stone, Swedish or an RMT relaxation massage ($85 receipt for the RMT service will be provided)
- Anti-aging or customized facial
- Spa pedicure
- 45-minute therapeutic infrared sauna session to soothe sore muscles and aid in detoxification
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Nov. 3, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. $69 voucher is not valid for an RMT massage. Not valid on Fridays after 4 p.m. Up to 2 vouchers can be purchased per person; an additional 4 vouchers may be purchased as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Two people can be booked at one time (no groups over 2). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms