By Travelzoo Staff
Toronto Life applauds Insomnia Restaurant & Lounge for balancing "neighbourly service with a hip, laid-back vibe," and Dine.TO featured this "well-loved Annex joint known for its consistently tasty food"
on its Best of Toronto 2012 list. For $25, save more than 50%
on a weekday brunch or lunch for two at the restaurant that Travelzoo readers praise for having "super friendly" staff and "amazing food."
Why we love it
- Dine.TO named Insomnia among The Best of Toronto 2012 for its ambiance
- Visit for weekday brunch for $25 including 2 entrees, a fruit bowl and 2 smoothies
- Or stop in after 10 p.m. for drinks with appetizers for $20
- Travelzoo readers who used this deal said it was an "amazing dining experience"
May 12, 2013 - Jul 01, 2013
Insomnia Restaurant & Lounge
563 Bloor St. W.
Toronto, ON M5S 1Y5
- Visit any Monday-Friday and select from the lunch or brunch menu served until 4 p.m. for a meal that includes:
- Two entrees like steak and eggs or bacon grilled cheese
- One fruit bowl to share
- Two smoothies
- Or two can visit Insomnia for late-night drinks and appetizers for $20, regularly $58, sip on two drinks (up to $14) like the Envy (Plymouth gin, Chartreuse and sparkling wine) and six items from Insomnia's new midnight snack menu such as andouille corn dogs or chicken and waffles (valid daily from 10 p.m-2 a.m.)
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 13, through July 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on specials. $20 vouchers are valid from 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. only. $25 vouchers are valid Monday-Friday only until 4 p.m.; not valid for weekend brunch. An automatic 15% gratuity will be charged on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms