$3199 & up – Kenya Safari w/Flights & Meals through 2022
When you close your eyes and dream of Africa, it is Masai Mara that you see.
Break your travel fast this year or next in a spectacular way by journeying to Kenya on a six-night guided tour with flights from Canadian travel provider Travel Discounters.
Pricing now starts at $3199, the lowest we've seen in nearly three years for a vacation that includes safari drives in the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. The area is world-famous for its wildebeest migration as well as abundant lions, leopards, elephants and cheetahs.
- Roundtrip international flights from Canada
- Accommodations for six nights: two in Nairobi, two among grazing zebras, giraffes and waterbuck at a safari lodge in Lake Naivasha and two at a safari lodge in Masai Mara
- Boat ride among bathing hippos on Lake Naivasha
- Full-day safari drive in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Three safari drives in Masai Mara
- Safari drives in a 4x4 vehicle with window seats and a pop-up roof
- Six breakfasts, four lunches and four dinners
- All transfers, entrance fees and taxes
Depart on select May 2021 - December 2022 dates for the following per-person prices:
- $3199 ... Toronto
- $3299 ... Montreal
- $3399 ... Calgary, Edmonton
- $3699 ... Vancouver, St. John's, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina
Note: Prices will be higher for departures during Christmas, New Year's and Easter.
Book by March 17.
Restrictions may apply. Unless otherwise indicated, pricing is in Canadian dollars and is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Solo traveller pricing is available for +US$699. Air and hotel taxes are covered but the Kenya Visa fee of US$51 per person is not included. All departures are guaranteed and are never cancelled, regardless of group size. Travel Discounters can provide specific quotes upon request for a customized tour as well as a multiple country itinerary. Kenya tours can be combined with other destinations such as South Africa, Tanzania, Egypt and Rwanda. Canadians are required to get a COVID-19 PCR test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. COVID tests for returning passengers are arranged by a local Travel Discounters' representative and include transportation; the test must be paid for locally.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.
$3199 & upCall 1-800-842-6943
How to Book
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can continue to Travel Discounters' site to view the full itinerary online.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters -- No Change Fees at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Kenya Masai Mara Safari package to get this deal. Phone lines are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.