Sold out(November 30, 2023) A new deal from this source was published on November 29, 2023. See new deal
$2549 & up—Ireland 7-night tours in spring & summer
Discover the Emerald Isle with this deal that covers prime spring and summer travel dates.
Why We Love This Deal
In an exclusive offer for Travelzoo members, RIT Vacations has dropped $250 off the regular cost of a seven-night, fully guided tour of Ireland. You'll explore cities, visit picturesque towns and fishing ports, and enjoy scenic drivers through National Parks and rugged coastlines. Our research shows that this offer saves up to $790 versus comparable tours, and we love that it features June and July dates when the Emerald Isle is truly emerald.
- Begin your adventure in Dublin, have a welcome lunch in Wicklow, then head to the coastal town of Wexford
- Visit the Cork area, where you'll check out a live music session and tour the Titanic Experience in Cobh
- See the heritage town of Kenmare, check out Killarney and circle the Ring of Kerry, taking in stunning vistas
- Sample the seafood in Dingle and traverse lush landscapes to Tralee, Adair and Limerick
- Take a cruise in Doolin to experience the majestic Cliffs of Moher from the water
- Tour Ireland's oldest licensed distillery and taste some Irish whiskey
- Spend a full day in Dublin, with a hop-on/hop-off pass for touring on your own
What's included: Seven nights' accommodation with full Irish breakfast; four dinners including a farewell dinner and entertainment in Dublin, transportation throughout by luxury touring coach, services of an experienced driver and local touring guide, admissions as per itinerary, baggage handling charges. Add air at a supplementary cost when booking this offer.
Depart for the following per-person prices:
- $2549 on July 6, 20
- $2649 on June 8, 22
Booking note: Prices will display higher on RIT Vacations website because this Irish Twist offer is exclusively for Travelzoo members. Please call and mention Travelzoo to book.
More dates are available through October 2024.
Book by Nov. 30.