Sold outThis deal was published May 04, 2016 and sold out September 29, 2016. See current deals
$45 – 'Vancouver's Best Fine-Dining': Half Off Lunch for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Head to the "best fine-dining restaurant in the city" for "extremely high-quality culinary art, masterfully prepared by a demanding chef" (Huffington Post).
- $45 (reg. $88) for a two-course lunch for two from the menu
- Includes two appetizers (up to $16 each) such as the white asparagus soup or smoked mackerel
- Two entrees (up to $28 each) including the wiener schnitzel
- $79 (reg. $176) for four diners
More Reasons to Go
- The Globe and Mail says "Bauhaus is a masterpiece in the making"
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and OpenTable
- "Fine-dining classic, unlike anything else" (The Globe and Mail)
- Michelin-starred chef Stefan Hartmann's "dishes would sing anywhere" (Vancouver Sun)
- Recently ranked one of Vancouver's best upscale restaurants by Vancouver Magazine
Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.