$289 – Niagara-on-the-Lake waterfront B&B including dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Lonely Planet likens Harbour House Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake to a country cottage estate in England — expect roaring fireplaces, cozy lounges and down duvets.
Overnight stays here are $289 with our deal, including a long list of perks to really round out your experience.
- Check in Sundays-Fridays:
- $289 per night ... through April 6
- Note: Guests can upgrade to the regular a la carte menu for an additional $30 per person, upon request at the restaurant; payable direct
- Not available on: Dec. 9, 16, 25-30; Jan 20, 27; Feb 12, 19
More Reasons to Go
- "The wood-shingled Harbour House feels like a cozy coastal home, inside and out" (Conde Nast Traveller)
- Premium rooms have luxe linens, a gas-burning fireplace, and harbour or patio views
- Historic Queen Street is five minutes away, full of shops boasting unique local products, antiques and treats
Travelzoo Tip: This deal is part of a larger Vintage Hotels sale, exclusive to Travelzoo members.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy:Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two people.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 15% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel has limited pet-friendly rooms. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(301 Member Ratings)