$89 – Calgary: Classic French Dinner for 2, 30% Off
Why We Love This Deal
For less than $45 per person, tuck into a three-course dinner at Melo Eatery, offering French cuisine crafted by "Iron Chef Canada" 2019 competitor Duncan Ly.
BUY NOW, REDEEM LATER: Travelzoo is continuing to support its partners during a time of uncertainty. Please return to this page for the latest updates. Because many establishments across Canada are temporarily closed due to government recommendations, we advise calling this merchant before visiting.
- $89 (reg. $130) for a three-course dinner for two, including an appetizer, main and dessert per person
- $175 (reg. $260) for four people
- Fully Refundable Deal: Our voucher deals let you buy now at a great price, then enjoy the experience when you're ready. Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you change your mind about going. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the merchant and Travelzoo will give you a refund.
Why We Love It
- New to the scene in 2019, Melo Eatery is owned by "Iron Chef Canada" contender Duncan Ly
- Menu highlights include French onion soup and pan-seared sockeye salmon
- Dishes use locally sourced and sustainable ingredients where possible
- The menu is inspired by the French saying "méli-mélo," which means "mixture" — expect contrasting but complementary textures and colourful dishes
Travelzoo Tip: Watch chef Duncan Ly talking about Melo Eatery on CTV Calgary.
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.