$799—Vancouver Island fishing trip: 2 nts. w/meals, 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 50% on a two-night fishing experience at Kagoagh Lodge on Northern Vancouver Island, a place full of "character and natural beauty" (Lonely Planet).
Travelzoo members can snag this offer that includes all meals, fishing gear and accommodations next spring or late summer.
- Stay for a two-night fishing excursion between May 1 - June 9 or Sept. 5-22:
- $799 per person; based on quad occupancy
- $899 per person; based on triple occupancy
Fishing packages include:
- Private accommodations for your group in a resort guest room with a private bathroom
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided for the length of the trip
- One full day of fishing; trips are guided on 21- to 25-foot fully covered boats and all fishing gear (rods, reels and tackle), fishing processing and transfers to the lodge are included
- Note: Pricing is per person and based on triple or quadruple occupancy; please purchase one voucher per person and reserve in groups of three or four
- These stays include all meals, nonalcoholic beverages, boat transfers and use of kayaks and paddleboards
More Reasons to Go
- The lodge sits on a nearly 6.5-hectare forest and has an outdoor fire pit and hot tub
- Valid over peak fishing season; common catches include salmon, halibut, lingcod and rockfish
- Included meals are hearty and homemade, featuring Dungeness crab and prawns; bagged lunches are healthy and provided on day trips
- Suitable for couples and families, from novices to avid fishing enthusiasts
- Fishing packages include eight hours of fishing
Travelzoo tip: This deal makes for a unique and memorable gift, just check yes to 'Is this a gift?' at checkout.
About the Destination
- From Nanaimo, drive just over four hours to Port Hardy, then continue another 20 minutes to Coal Harbour, followed by a 15-minute water taxi to Quatsino; the lodge is less than a five-minute drive from the water taxi drop-off
- Alternatively, take a sea plane with Pacific Coastal Airlines from Vancouver to Port Hardy; the lodge can then organize your onward journey
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Pricing is per person and based on triple or quadruple occupancy; please purchase one voucher per person and reserve in groups of three or four. All triple or quad groups will get two separate rooms with two queen beds in each.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.