$329 – Top-Rated Restaurant by George Chen: 7-Course Menu for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Chef George Chen is a "culinary-cultural ambassador" with "a rare gift for culinary diplomacy" (7x7). Embark on this elegant dining journey with seven sophisticated courses, or upgrade to 10 courses.
- Seven-course omakase-style tasting menu (reg. $233 per person); valid Tuesday-Thursday
- $329 for two people
- $659 for four people
10-course omakase-style tasting menu (reg. $299 per person); valid Tuesday-Saturday
- $449 for two people
- $865 for four people
- You'll enter through the discreet back-alley entrance and then be escorted by a hostess to your own private dining area
- See sample menus (click "More Menus" to view both), with dishes like the upside-down sizzling rice soup with poached lobster and the four happiness dumpling with golden osetra caviar, sea urchin, dayboat scallops and trout roe
Why We Love It
- Ranked one of Time's 100 "World's Greatest Places" of 2018
- "Like no other Chinese restaurant I’ve seen" (Michael Bauer, SF Chronicle)
- Tucked away on the second floor above China Live in Chinatown
- "I was so constantly surprised and amazed by the presentation, the refinement and the flavors" (John Mariani, Forbes)
Travelzoo Tip: Eight Tables calls the dining style si fang cai, or "private chateau cuisine" -- guests feel as if they are dining in a private home with high-end dishes prepared by a highly respected chef.
Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
up to 31%
(23 Member Ratings)