$749 & up – Guided trek to Annapurna or Everest Base Camp
Why We Love This Deal
Conde Nast Traveller recommends going to Nepal "for a gentle trek among amazing landscapes, and for an experience that will take your breath away." We could not agree more.
That's why we negotiated this deal that saves you hundreds of dollars on an adventure of a lifetime, with a choice of two treks available during select months through November 2023.
- Sept. 1 - Nov. 30 2022; March 1 - May 31; Sept. 1 - Nov. 30, 2023:
Price is per person and includes:
- Airport transfers in a private vehicle
- Nightly accommodations (based on two travellers sharing a room)
- An English-speaking guide and porter service (one for every two trekkers)
- Most meals and complimentary tea and coffee
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- Route map, sleeping bags, down jackets and first-aid kit
- All government taxes, necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Bus transfers between Kathmandu and Pokhara (Annapurna trek) or return flights between Kathmandu and Lukla (Everest trek)
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination; check advisories for the destination before making travel arrangements
More Reasons to Go
- Trips starts in Kathmandu, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where you'll see prayer flags float above ancient temples and Buddhist stupas that date back 1,400 years
- The Everest trek offers epic views of the Himalayas from from Kalapatthar and takes you through Sagarmatha National Park, home to snow leopards, musk deer and red panda
- Explore the majestic Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges on the Annapurna trek and relax at the hot springs in Jhinu
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +9779851013072 or email email@example.com. The number of trips available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Tour Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the operator. Simply contact the operator at least 72 hours prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the operator's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Pricing is per person and based on double occupancy; please purchase one voucher per person.