$239 – Kelowna Winter Stay w/$65 in Perks, Reg. $354
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy exploring wine country in beautiful Kelowna this winter with a package that saves up to 30% on regular rates for the property's best rooms. This offer — valid through April — includes perks like a daily $50 restaurant credit and waived resort fee.
- Check in most dates through April 30:
- $239 per night ... Arms King Deluxe
- $299 per night ... Heritage Lake View Queen
- $499 per night ... Luxury Lake View Suite
- All options include:
- $50 restaurant credit per day
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $15) that covers parking, Wi-Fi, lobby coffee service, resort amenities and business centre services
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional guests are $20 plus tax, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel prior to 4 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival
- The $15 daily resort fee has been waived for Travelzoo members; it covers parking, Wi-Fi, lobby coffee service, resort amenities and business centre services
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located on Okanagan Lake with a waterfront view
- "It's classy, artful and funky all at once. Definitely the choice spot for a luxurious getaway" (Lonely Planet)
- Award-winning Lakeside Dining restaurant by the lake shore
- Spacious guest rooms offer floor-to-ceiling windows
- The resort's Whisky Room houses the largest selection of whiskies in Kelowna
Situated on Okanagan Lake, this hotel offers guests a front-row view of the peaceful waterfront. Take a stroll along the boardwalk, or walk two minutes to Rotary Beach Park. The cozy yet spacious guest rooms feature eight-foot floor-to-ceiling windows with detailed cork flooring.
Satisfy your taste buds at the on-site award-winning restaurant, Lakeside Dining, which was featured in Vancouver Magazine’s list of most delectable farm-to table restaurants in Kelowna. Sip a glass of red or white at The Bar, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner since 2005.
The resort has two pools (an indoor one and a seasonal outdoor option), a steam room, gym, tennis court, basketball court, club house and roof-top deck. Guests are also welcome to use the facilities at Manteo, the adjacent hotel. Check out the resort map for more details about the services offered.
Be sure to discover the various wineries along the Okanagan Lake. We recommend going to Mission Hill Family Estate Winery, located in West Kelowna, to sample some of its award-winning wines.
Back at the resort, delve into the only certified Whisky Room in the region, to visit the largest whisky collection in Kelowna. With all the amenities the hotel offers, it's no wonder Lonely Planet suggests it as a top choice hotel in Kelowna.
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. The extra person fees for the Luxury Lake Suite will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
The extra person fees for the Luxury Lake Suite will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Only service animals allowed. Service animals are permitted with proper identification.
Service animals are permitted with proper identification.
A resort/facility fee of $15 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Fee includes:
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: PressReader, a complimentary digital newspaper and magazine service is available in the rooms.
Up to 30% Off
$239 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.