$160 – St. Pete Beach Stay w/Breakfast, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled in St. Pete, along the sugary sands of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sirata Beach Resort is a fantastic pick for families looking for a getaway. According to Oyster.com, "The standout features of [the resort] are the many beach activities." Right now, Travelzoo members save 45% with this deal, which includes daily breakfast for two.
- Stay in a Traditional Two Queens room through Dec. 25
- $160 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $200 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Daily breakfast for two ($54 value)
- King Suites are available for +$13 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $54 plus tax per night; the fee covers two beach chairs, self-parking for one car, live nightly entertainment, daily resort activities and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A five-minute drive from a quaint shopping-and-dining district
- Complimentary bikes are available to explore lively St. Pete Beach
- Full-time activities staff organize daily trivia by the pool, beachside yoga classes and activities for children at the kids camp
This 382-room beach hotel has all the makings of a classic family vacation. Direct beach access, a poolside whirlpool, beach volleyball courts, an outdoor fireplace and a playground by the beach give guests plenty of reasons to get outside.
The south-side pool and Rum Runners Bar & Grille completed renovations in late 2018. The grille offers specialty cocktails, craft beers, appetizers and live entertainment; while pools provide the option to soak up rays in a lounge chair or rent a cabana (for an additional fee).
Little ones can occupy themselves on the beachside playground and in the Xbox game room, while furry family members can appreciate the hotel's welcoming pet policy (deposit and documentation required). Lots of shopping and dining options are a five-minute drive away on historic Corey Avenue.
Some rooms offer wet bars without stove tops and some feature balconies with Gulf views. There is a resort fee, which covers Wi-Fi, parking, bicycle usage (based on availability), live entertainment daily, two bottles of water upon check-in and more.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are limited and will not fit comfortably in all rooms. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds are limited and will not fit comfortably in all rooms. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a $50 USD plus tax per pet, per day non-refundable cleaning fee and a $100 USD plus tax refundable deposit per pet, per day.
Pet friendly rooms can only be booked directly with the hotel as there are a limited number. Guests must provide pet documents, which can be found at sirata.com/resort/pet-friendly-accommodations/
A resort/facility fee of US$40 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$160 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(261 Member Ratings)