$168 – St. Pete Beach Suite Stay w/Breakfast, 50% Off
Perched on a white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, this St. Pete resort is offering suites with a living room, sofa bed and kitchenette -- great for a family getaway.
- What's included:
- Stay through Dec. 20 in a King Suite
- $168 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $220 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $52)
- Reduced resort fee of $26 plus tax, per day (reg. $52); it covers two beach chairs, self-parking for one car, live nightly entertainment, daily resort activities, Wi-Fi, access to premier Xbox game room, bicycle rentals, resort games, volleyball, board games and daily kids programs
- Two Queen Suites also available for +$20 per night
- Note: Portions of this 13-acre property will be under an active renovation through Oct. 31; construction will happen daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., but minimal noise is expected and should not majorly impact guests' experiences
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- This family-friendly hotel offers direct access to St. Petersburg's white sand beach
- A five-minute drive from a quaint shopping and dining district
- A restaurant and two beach bars are conveniently located on site
- Some rooms are pet-friendly
This 382-room beach hotel has all the makings of a classic family vacation. Direct beach access, three beachfront pools, two whirlpool tubs, beach volleyball courts, a fire pit and a playground by the beach give guests plenty of reasons to get outside. There are also two beach bars with casual dining menus and a full-service restaurant on the property, so you never have to go far to find a bite or a cocktail.
Little ones can occupy themselves on the beachside playground and in the Xbox game room, while furry family members can appreciate the hotel's welcoming pet policy (deposit and documentation required). Lots of shopping and dining options are a five-minute drive away on historic Corey Avenue.
Some rooms offer kitchenettes and some feature balconies with Gulf views. There is a resort fee, which covers Wi-Fi, parking, a beach photo shoot and print, bicycle usage (based on availability), live entertainment daily, two bottles of water daily and more.
General Fees apply for pets, please see information in the Policy section.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Services Room service is breakfast only.
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
Parking Parking is included in the nightly Resort Fee.
- Parking (fees apply)
Accessibility Please contact the hotel directly to arrange for a room with a Roll In Shower.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in time is 4pm EST.
The minimum age to check-in is 21.
Checkout: Check out time is 11am EST.
Children and additional guests:
Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Pack and Plays available on request (based on availability) and free of charge.
Extra bed available on request (based on availability): $15 (plus tax) per night.
Extra person charge is $15 for the 3rd / 4th adult in the room.
Extra beds are limited and will not fit comfortably in all rooms. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a $50.00 (plus tax) per day non-refundable cleaning fee and a $100 (subject to tax) refundable deposit. Pet friendly rooms can only be booked directly with the hotel as there are a limited number. Guests must provide pet documents, which can be found at sirata.com/resort/pet-friendly-accommodations/
A daily Resort Fee of $40 plus tax ($45.20 tax inclusive) applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out.
The Resort Fee includes:
**This fee is reduced to $20 + tax for the Travelzoo Deal**
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Please Note: portions of this 13-acre property will be under an active renovation through Oct. 31, 2018; construction will happen daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., but minimal noise is expected and should not impact guests' experiences. The South Side Pool and Rum Runners Bar & Grille will be transformed through late October.
The hotel will not confirm, and will cancel reservations received with a credit card that cannot authorize the one-night room and tax deposit at time of booking.
The property will advise Travelzoo (who will reach out to the guest); however the guest will be required to book a new reservation, based on current rates and availability.
$168 / night
When You Can Go
Stay through Dec. 20
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 30-minute drive from St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport. Cab fare from the airport costs about US$50.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(375 Member Ratings)