$235 & up—Toronto: downtown landmark hotel w/dining credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Soak in the old-world charm of one of the city's oldest hotels. Built after the great fire of 1904 destroyed a large part of the city's downtown core, the century-old building became one of Toronto's first fireproof structures.
This month, you can stay at this historic boutique hotel for 35% off. You'll also receive a $20 dining credit to enjoy at the on-site restaurant.
- Accommodations in a Standard Queen or Twin room:
- $235 per night ... through March
- Travelzoo member perk: $20 food-and-beverage credit, per night
- Booking note: The above rates are nonrefundable and require a 14-day advance booking; refundable rates which are also available within 14 days are +$40-$60 per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: The above rates are nonrefundable and require a 14-day advance booking (cancellations and modifications are not permitted on nonrefundable bookings); refundable rates are available for an additional $40-$60 per night—refundable booking cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival
- This hotel is 100% smoke free
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are an extra $15 plus tax per night
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is available at local public parking garages; fees apply and may vary
- The hotel has no on-site parking; local public parking garages are available for a fee
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This historic landmark hotel is within walking distance of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Meridian Hall and Yonge-Dundas Square
- Experience the hustle and bustle of the Financial District and Commerce Court just a few steps away
- Use your included dining credit at the on-site Mossop's Social House; the restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch, and features a Levantine-inspired menu made with local ingredients
- The property served as an emergency hospital during the flu pandemic in 1918, before being forced to close in 1927 after facing difficult times during the Prohibition movement
- Rooms feature Skoah bath amenities and locally-roasted Reunion Coffee
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: Parking is available at local public parking garages; fees apply and may vary.
$235 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(17 Member Ratings)