$235 & up – Luxe Hamptons Resort into Spring, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
When we say this resort is a member favorite, we mean it: One hundred percent of Travelzoo members who visited enjoyed their experience. With this exclusive offer, you can save up to 45% on stays through April while discovering why "the smartest New Yorkers winter in the Hamptons" (New York Post).
"Endless ocean views enjoyed from just about every point on the property" — Oyster.com
- Check in to a Standard Ocean View King room, select Sundays-Thursdays
- $235 per night ... January
- $261 per night ... February-March
- $288 per night ... April
- Daily breakfast for two ($79 value)
- 2 p.m. late checkout and automatic room upgrades (based on availability)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary (up to 14 days prior to arrival)
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 20% per room, per night; the fee covers valet parking, Wi-Fi, shuttle service, spa access, fitness classes and more
- Dog-friendly (up to 20 pounds); additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort sits on a 2,000-foot-long stretch of private beach and offers unfettered views of the ocean from every room
- All guests get access to on-site spa amenities like a rock sauna, Russian steam room and Roman-style baths
- Home to the nation's only Olympic-size ocean-fed indoor saltwater pool (open year-round)
The Hamptons have a reputation for prime real estate, and Gurney's is no exception: Built along a 2,000-foot-long stretch of private beach on Long Island's East End, the resort offers a bevy of amenities fit for the upper crust, like its Finnish rock sauna, Russian steam room and fitness center, where guests can join complimentary exercise classes.
There are also four restaurants on site, ranging from Manhattan-inspired Italian cuisine, at Scarpetta, to craft cocktails and spirits served over sweeping ocean views, at the Regent Cocktail Club.
The resort itself feels classically East Coast by the sea, thanks to its shiplap exterior and nautical blue-and-white color palette. The beachy vibe extends to the guest rooms, too, which come with private balconies overlooking the water, as well as flat-pannel TVs and free Wi-Fi. Other perks include wet bars, mini-fridges and Nespresso coffee makers, plus rainfall-style showers and premium bath amenities — the same ones that they use in the spa.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11:30am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests in the room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests in the room.
Maximum weight: 10 pounds. Pets (dogs only) are allowed on request and will charged at $75 USD plus tax per pet per day (maximum charge of $150 USD plus tax per stay).
Pets (dogs only) are allowed on request and will charged at $75 USD plus tax per pet per day (maximum charge of $150 USD plus tax per stay).
A resort/ facility fee of 20% per room, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
This fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Outdoor Pool is seasonal - only open in the summer.
Up to 45% Off
$235 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(63 Member Ratings)