The Westin Portland Harborview
Why We Love It
- The historic AAA 4-Diamond property, fully renovated in 2013, was made famous by legendary guests like Charles Lindbergh
- On the same block as the Portland Museum of Art and State Theater
- Panoramic city and harbor views extend from every angle at the impressive rooftop lounge
- On-site restaurant, C2, offers a delicious and healthy locally sourced menu that focuses on superfoods
"Luxurious and spotless" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The views from Top of the East Lounge, the impressive rooftop bar at the AAA 4-Diamond Westin Portland Harborview, extend from the city lights to the harbor, easily showcasing Portland's finest angles.
The historic brick facade and panoramic views haven't changed since the property debuted as the Eastland Hotel in 1927. It was made famous for hosting Charles Lindbergh after his nonstop cross-Atlantic fight, and for refusing to host Eleanor Roosevelt's pooch Fala -- though now dogs are welcome and sleep soundly in their own Westin Heavenly Dog Beds (allergy sufferers, be warned!).
Whiz passed the Portland Museum of Art (right next door), Victoria Mansion and the Western Promenade on a guided all-levels running tour hosted by the running concierge Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 a.m. Just ask the front desk for gear and shoe rentals if you forgot yours. The State Theater is across the street, and the Cross Insurance Arena is less than a 10-minute walk.
Fluffy pillow-top mattresses and dark wood furnishings are tucked into light-filled guest rooms, remodeled after the hotel's complete renovation in 2013. Also fully remodelled was the restaurant and spa.
- "Re-opened in December 2013, the fresh-faced staff is proud of their property, and rightly so as the facilities are luxurious and spotless. Every detail is new and not a thing was overlooked" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.