$119 – PEI: Luxury Oceanfront Golf Resort this Summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Just 30 minutes' drive from Charlottetown and the island's national park, this oceanfront resort sits amid an award-winning 18-hole golf course and a sandy stretch of wild Atlantic coastline.
Save 40% with our deal and start dreaming of your trip this spring or summer.
- Select dates from May 20 - June 30; Sept. 2 - Oct. 9, 2022:
- $119 per night ... King Suite
- $189 per night ... One Bedroom Cottage
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale on Rodd Hotels and Resorts dotted across the Maritimes.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel prior to 4 p.m., 72 hours before arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of Prince Edward Island requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Oct. 5, 2021
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are +$20 per guest, per night
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Golf tee times must be booked prior to check-in; contact the hotel's reservation team at 1-800-565-7633 to schedule golf tee times
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Links at Crowbush Cove has earned acclaim from Golf Digest and TripAdvisor for its bentgrass tees and fairways spread among dunes near the water
- The resort overlooks the fairway and offers an indoor pool and outdoor hot tub, as well as tennis courts; the restaurant faces the greens and serves specialties like PEI mussels and lobster
- It's a scenic stroll through the dunes or a short shuttle ride to reach the north shore and Lakeside Beach
- The scenic, 30-minute drive around St. Peters Bay leads to Greenwich, an ecological haven of fragile coastal dunes, wetlands and archaeological digs that have unearthed remains of aboriginal settlers; the dramatic landscape can be traversed via a boardwalk that seems to float over the grasslands on its way to a sandy beach
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(88 Member Ratings)