$125 – PEI Oceanfront Resort, up to 60% Off
Travelzoo members can take advantage of an exclusive deal that saves up to 60% on current rates and includes a $25 gift card for this resort, home to the acclaimed Links at Crowbush Cove golf course.
- What's included:
- Travel most dates through Oct. 6
- $125 per night … most dates in June, September and October
- $145 per night … most dates in July-August
- $25 gift card per stay redeemable at any Atlantic Canada Rodd Hotel for dining, spa or incidentals
- Also available: Packages including golf at the Links at Crowbush Cove start at $189 per night with one round of golf per room and $259 per night for two rounds of golf per room; packages include a $25 credit to use in the golf pro shop and $25 gift card
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- Price based on two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$20 per guest per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Pet-friendly; no fee
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale from Rodd Hotels & Resorts; see other participating hotels.
Why We Love It
- Tucked amid the greens of the Links at Crowbush Cove, one of the island's top-rated golf courses
- On sprawling grounds that overlook the north shore
- Free Wi-Fi and parking for all guests
- Reach Lakeside Beach via a stroll down the dunes or via shuttle service
The main reasons visitors come to Prince Edward Island are the beaches and the golf courses, and the Rodd Crowbush Golf and Beach Resort is located right between them. The Links at Crowbush Cove has earned acclaim from Golf Digest and TripAdvisor for its bentgrass tees and fairways spread among dunes near the water. The resort overlooks the fairway and offers an indoor pool and outdoor hot tub, as well as tennis courts. The main restaurant overlooks the greens and serves specialties like PEI mussels and locally caught lobster. Kids 10 and under eat free from May-October. It's a scenic stroll through the dunes or a short shuttle ride to reach the north shore and Lakeside Beach.
The scenic, 30-minute drive around St. Peters Bay leads to Greenwich, an ecological haven of fragile coastal dunes, wetlands and archaeological digs that have unearthed remains of aboriginal settlers. The dramatic landscape can be traversed via a boardwalk that seems to float over the grasslands on its way to a sandy beach. An Interpretation Centre hosts exhibits on the diverse ecosystem, First Nations tribes and more.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children age 10 and under eat free May through October.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 20.00 CAD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Children age 10 and under eat free May through October.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Golf tee-times must be booked prior to check-in. Please contact the hotel's reservation team at 1-800-565-7633 to schedule golf tee-times.
Up to 60% off
$125 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through Oct. 6
Getting ThereCharlottetown Airport is a 40-minute drive via taxi cab or rental car.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(51 Member Ratings)