Plan a British Invasion with this eight-night escorted tour of England and Scotland for $1899, including airfare on Virgin Atlantic.
Departing in fall, this deal knocks $1500 off purchasing these components separately, and it is the one of the most comprehensive vacations in the market.
Relax in an air-conditioned motor coach as a professional driver negotiates the "wrong" side of the street on the way to these iconic landmarks:
This vacation includes: roundtrip airfare to London from New York, services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout the trip, daily breakfast and eight nights in centrally located hotels (three in London, one in Bristol, one in Liverpool, two in Edinburgh and one in Leeds).
Virgin Atlantic was named the Leading Transatlantic Airline at the 2010 World Travel Awards. Economy-class passengers receive free meals and drinks; seat-back TVs show 300 hours of on-demand video.
Depart: Oct. 1, 15 (additional dates available, starting at $70 more)
This trip is available from all major U.S. gateways. See Virgin Vacations' website for details.
Note: Final price will include airport taxes and fees up to $203.97 per person.
How to Book This Deal
Click here to book online at Virgin Vacations
1. Click on red "Book this Package Now;" then select "Book Now" tab on the next page.
2. Note: Discounted rate will appear after entering promo code in step 6.
3. Select departure date; hit Continue button.
4. Select desired departure city from drop-down "Departure City" menu.
5. Review itinerary and select optional tours if desired; hit Book tab.
6. Type promo code VVBCBTZ100 in the promotion code box.
7. Click on Continue to Contact & Billing information tab to complete reservation.
Call Virgin Vacations at
When booking over the phone, ask for the "10 Day Classic Britain" package and mention promo code VVBCBTZ100 to the booking agent.