Experience the food, wine, art and history of Italy's most beloved cities for $999 per person. This nine-night package showcases Rome, Florence and Venice while knocking $400 off the regular price.
The special includes:
- Roundtrip airfare on British Airways from New York City (into Rome, out of Venice)
- Three nights in Rome at the Galeno Hotel, a short walk from the historic city center
- Three nights in Florence at the Hotel Silla, near the city's oldest bridge -- the iconic Ponte Vecchio
- Three nights in Venice at the Alloggi Agli Artisti, less than 500 feet from the central train station
- Rail tickets from Rome to Florence and from Florence to Venice
- Continental breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes & fees, airline fuel surcharges
This offer from go-today.com is valid for select departure dates from November-March. Hotel upgrades are available; click below for details.
Book by Sept. 21.
Note: Airport taxes of $150 apply.