Explore the incredible wildlife and spectacular landscapes of Kenya on this affordable safari adventure. This deal conveniently packages air, hotel and more for $1999 per person, knocking more than $700 off the cost of booking separately.
Start the journey on March 21. The package features:
- International airfare from Washington, D.C., to Nairobi, Kenya, aboard Ethiopian Airlines' new fleet of planes, featuring an award-winning interior design
- Two nights at Nairobi Safari Club Hotel
- One night at Serena Mountain Lodge in Mount Kenya National Park
- One night at Lake Nakuru Lodge surrounded by one of Kenya's most densely populated wetland National Parks
- Two nights at Mara Simba Lodge -- see the Big Five (lion, leopard, African elephant, African buffalo and Black Rhinoceros) at Kenya's renowned Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Six breakfasts, four lunches and four dinners
- All ground transfers and transportation with English speaking guides
- Departures on March 8, April 4 or 11 for $100 more per person
Depart from these cities for an additional $125-$230 per person: Boston, Chicago, Dallas, New York, Houston, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and more.
Book by Feb. 9.