By Travelzoo Staff
Disney's hit musical "The Lion King" -- called "a gorgeous, gasp-inducing spectacle" by Time magazine -- is roaring into Tulsa this summer. With this presale, Travelzoo subscribers can secure tickets starting at $30 before they go on sale to the general public in February.
Why we love it
- For as little as $30, see the Broadway hit "The Lion King," winner of more than 70 awards worldwide
- Nab tickets for any seat in the house before they go on sale to the general public
- Choose from any performance at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center during the show's run June 4-30
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 18, 2013 - Feb. 15, 2013
'The Lion King'
Tulsa Performing Arts Center
110 E. 2nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
- Tickets are available for performances June 4-30 in every section at Tulsa Performing Arts Center:
- Rear Balcony ... $30-$35
- Front Balcony ... $50
- Rear Mezzanine ... $70
- Orchestra and Front Mezzanine ... $80-$85
- VIP ... $125-$135
- Note: The lowest prices are available for most weeknight performances.
- The animals of the Pride Lands leap to life with Julie Taymor's Tony Award-winning costumes and the show's acclaimed songs, including the Oscar-winning tune "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John and Tim Rice.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now," then click the "Buy Now" button on the landing page. Click "Buy Tickets" next to your desired performance. Enter the code TZOO and click "Apply." Select a price level, choose a quantity of tickets from the drop-down menu, and click "Continue." Enter the word verification and click "Continue" again. Review your order and click "Continue." Log in or click "Continue" if you're a new customer to enter your billing information and complete your order. Mobile users: This website is not optimized for mobile booking. Please use the phone number provided or book from a computer.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions for step-by-step information. Fees of $6 per ticket and $2 per order will be additional. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.