By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting impressive views of the Florida State University football stadium, the University Center Club is a members-only club where Travelzoo subscribers can now dine without the cost of membership dues. This invitation-only institution invites you to a $59 three-course dinner for two that includes any dishes from the full menu.
Why we love it
- This members-only club overlooks the FSU football field
- Get 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- Indoor and terrace seating is available
- A dinner for 4 is $109 -- a little more than $27 per person
May 21, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
University Center Club at Florida State University
FSU Doak Campbell Stadium
University Center, Building B
Tallahassee, FL 32306
- Any two appetizers, such as the Thai chicken lettuce cups ($11) and popcorn gator tail ($13)
- Any two entrees, like the maple-glazed pork chop ($26) and featured catch of the day ($30)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes daily
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $109 -- that's a little more than $27 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, May 29, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms