By Travelzoo Staff
The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical, "Jersey Boys" is heading to Syracuse this month. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save nearly 30% on tickets to several performances.
Why we love it
- Save nearly 30% on tickets to the Tony Award-winning show "Jersey Boys" in Syracuse
- Performances on select dates from Oct. 9-21 are available at Landmark Theatre
- 2 seating sections are included starting at $36, reg. $50
- The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- It features hit songs "Big Girls Don't Cry," "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" and more
Sept. 30, 2012 - Oct. 5, 2012
362 S. Salina St.
- Balcony seats are $36 (reg. $50) and Orchestra seats are $46.50 (reg. $65) for the following performances at Landmark Theatre:
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- The following performances are also available for $3.50 more:
- Sunday, Oct. 14 at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- "Jersey Boys" is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history -- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The group wrote its own songs, invented its own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide -- all before the members were 30. "Jersey Boys" features hit songs "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Oh What a Night."
The fine print
To purchase, click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to the valid performance of your choice, then enter code TZOO
in the box and click "OK." Select your seats from the map, then click "Checkout." Enter security word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Additional fees of $8.25-$9.35 per ticket and $3 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.