By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a resort where verdant palm trees sit in the forefront of snow-capped mountains, a breathtaking dichotomy that Fodor's calls a "gorgeous 360-degree natural panorama." Sneak off to The Doral Desert Princess Resort in Palm Springs with this $149 deal that saves more than 60% on a two-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through Jan. 15.
Why we love it
- Soak in views of the San Jacinto Mountains from this hotel that features rooms with a private balcony or patio. For $30 more, visit over the weekend. Mid-January and February stays are also discounted.
- The Doral Desert Princess Resort sits on 345 sprawling acres and offers guests access to 27 holes of championship golf, a spa, tournament-style tennis courts and an Olympic-sized pool.
- Savor a California-fresh-inspired meal including two glasses of wine (reg. $120) at the Fairway Cafe. Menu items include butternut squash soup, Coachella chicken breast and forest fruit pie.
- Downtown Palm Springs is five minutes away. Other nearby attractions include Palm Springs Aerial Tram, Joshua Tree National Park and Knott's Soak City Palm Springs.
- Note: The hotel charges a $15 resort fee, which covers Wi-Fi, parking, shuttle to airport and town, and fitness center access.
Doral Desert Princess Resort, Palm Springs
67967 Vista Chino
Cathedral City, CA 92234
What's included & when
- Dec. 17, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Palm Springs escape for 2 at Doral Desert Princess Resort
$149 for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through Jan. 15 (reg. $258)
$179 for a 2-night stay, Thursday-Saturday arrivals through Jan. 5 (reg. $298)
$199 for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals Jan. 16 - Feb. 27 (reg. $398)
$219 for a 2-night stay, Thursday-Saturday arrivals Jan. 16 - Feb. 16 (reg. $438)
1 dinner for 2 including 2 glasses of wine
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-386-4677 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 28-31; Jan. 6-10, 26-31; Feb. 20-24. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms