By Travelzoo Staff
For wine connoisseurs and those looking to learn more about one of life's pleasures, we've negotiated a Local Deal with Wine Spectator magazine, famous for its extensive ratings archive and Restaurant Wine List Awards. For $25, regularly $49.95, subscribe for one year -- 15 issues – and read reviews of more than 1,000 wines in each issue.
Why we love it
- Get a year subscription to Wine Spectator, which includes 15 issues, for half off
- Each month, read ratings, reviews and tasting notes of more than 1,000 wines
- Check out features on wineries around the world and wines to complement meals
- The magazine’s Restaurant Wine List Awards recognizes restaurants that appeal to a wide range of wine lovers
Feb. 20, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
- Learn about top regions like Napa, Tuscany and Bordeaux; browse tasting notes on new vintages; and discover premier vineyards from around the world. Each issue also includes the Buying Guide, packed with reviews and ratings for more than 500 wine releases, and a pocket-size shopping list.
- Wine Spectator also regularly covers top travel destinations, spirits, and dining and wine pairing; the magazine’s Restaurant Wine List Awards recognize restaurants that appeal to a wide range of wine lovers.
- This Local Deal includes any taxes and fees.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately upon purchase, through Sept. 1, 2013. Sign up for your subscription, and enter your Travelzoo voucher number and shipping information. After redemption, allow 6-10 weeks for delivery of the first issue. Limit 1 voucher per person; 5 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. For U.S. and Puerto Rico residents only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms