By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the very best of Napa Valley with the Napa Card, which includes free tastings at more than a dozen wineries for two people. Considering single tastings can cost upward of $15 apiece, this card packs in more than $600 worth of wine alone.
Why we love it
- For $49, explore Napa like a VIP through Dec. 31, 2013
- Enjoy free tastings for 2 at 14 well-known wineries in one of the world's best known areas for wine
- Wineries such as Titus, Peju, Michael Mondavi Family and others are included
- Additionally, this card offers many discounts at popular restaurants, spas and hotels in Wine Country
Nov. 26, 2012 - Jan. 1, 2014
- For $49, regularly $100, this card includes free wine tastings for two people at 14 well-known wineries and two-for-one tastings at an additional 30 popular wineries. Some wineries include:
- Peju Winery
- Girard Winery
- Cuvaison Winery
- Chimney Rock
- Beaulieu Vineyard
- Additionally, wave your VIP card to save at hotels and spas and on activities like bike rentals and hot air balloon rides all across Wine Country. Save on dinner at restaurants in downtown Napa and later use it to save on drinks and cover charges at popular late-night spots. Click here to see the full list of Napa Card partners. Must complete travel by Dec. 31, 2013.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Click the "Purchase" tab, then "Add to Cart." Enter your ZIP code and promo code TZHOLIDAY13 and click "Update Cart." Click "Checkout." There are no additional fees with this offer. The card will ship within 10 days of purchase.