By Travelzoo Staff
Highly regarded among museums in the state, the Children's Museum of South Carolina cuts the cost of admission for the family in half. For $8, regularly $16, Travelzoo subscribers can get two tickets to this museum; or for $12 get three tickets.
Why we love it
- Explore about 20 exhibits, perfect for a day of family fun
- CityVoter awarded it the Best Museum in the area last year
- TripAdvisor users give it an average of 4 stars
June 9, 2013 - Nov. 20, 2013
Children's Museum of South Carolina
2501 North Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- This museum combines play and education at various exhibits and activities to explore, including Bubbles Mania, The Big Bank and Kidz Medical Center. Daily programs and activities are also offered and included with admission.
- Note: The image above is stock photography and does not fully represent the Children's Museum of South Carolina.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 10, through Nov. 20, 2013. Children ages 1 and under are free. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms