By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of the Memphis cityscape while dining at The Crescent Club. Located in the Crescent Center building on the ninth floor, this private institution offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- Get 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- A dinner for 4 is $129 -- a little more than $32 per person
- Take in impressive city views
June 4, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
The Crescent Club
6075 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, such as the Mediterranean olive assortment ($11.50) and shrimp cocktail ($9.50)
- Any two entrees, like the grilled filet mignon ($37) and the shrimp scampi ($26)
- Any two desserts, including the chocolate mousse cake ($6.95) and truffle assortment ($8.50)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $129 -- a little more than $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 5, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms