By Travelzoo Staff
Take in 27th-floor views of Knoxville from the members-only Club LeConte with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop Plaza Tower -- Knoxville’s tallest building -- this 35-year-old club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at a members-only club atop Knoxville's tallest building
- Any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- 100% of subscribers had a positive experience in our past offer
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
800 S. Gay St.
Plaza Tower, 27th Floor
Knoxville, TN 37929
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as pepper-crusted ahi ($18.75) and Coquille St. Jacques with sauteed scallops and mushrooms ($9.50)
- Any two entrees, like peppercorn-seared beef tenderloin with whipped potatoes and seasonal mushrooms ($30) and the China Town medley of lobster, sea scallops and gulf shrimp ($31.75)
- Any two desserts, including the five-layer chocolate torte ($7) and fresh mixed berries Romanoff ($9)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Dinner hours are Tuesday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms