By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic, 27th-floor views of Knoxville while dining at the members-only Club LeConte with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop Plaza Tower -- Knoxville’s tallest building -- this 34-year-old, invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Club LeConte on the top floor of the Plaza Tower
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- This club dates back to 1978 and offers "the finest dining experience" (Taste of Knoxville)
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 8, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
800 S. Gay St.
Plaza Tower, 27th Floor
Knoxville, TN 37929
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the pepper-crusted ahi ($14.75) and the Coquille St. Jacques with sauteed scallops and mushrooms ($12)
- Any two entrees, like the fire-grilled veal chop ($42) and the China Town medley of lobster, sea scallops and gulf shrimp ($37.75)
- Any two desserts, including the truffle assortment and mixed berries Romanoff
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Closed Sundays and Mondays. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms