By Travelzoo Staff
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg boasts 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
from more than 2,000 reviews. Travelzoo subscribers can spend the day exploring the 17 interactive exhibits for $25 for two adults (half off).
Why we love it
- Get 2-for-1 admission to Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg for $25
- The aquarium has a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor from more than 2,000 reviews
- It is home to more than 10,000 exotic sea creatures
- Check out hands-on exhibits like the Tropical Rainforest and Penguin Playhouse
- It's located about an hour southwest of Knoxville
Jan. 31, 2013 - May 4, 2013
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
88 River Rd.
Traffic Light #5
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Located an hour southeast of Knoxville, the aquarium houses a plethora of wildlife, including penguins, piranhas and stingrays. Exhibits include:
- Touch a Ray Bay, where you can dip your hands in shallow water and feel the smooth skin of the rays with a professional guide
- Tropical Rainforest, filled with freshwater stingrays, four-eyed fish, poison dart frogs, armored catfish, green iguanas and piranhas
- Penguin Playhouse, which features a walk-through tunnel in which you can view the creatures frolicking and diving around their natural environment
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 4, through May 4, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid at the Gatlinburg location only for adult admission (12+ years old). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms