By Travelzoo Staff
Regarded by Frommer's as "one of the South's best-kept travel secrets," North Georgia features the graceful peaks and verdant valleys of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Nestled among these leafy acres is the Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offering a $125 package that cuts nearly 50% off current pricing.
Why we love it
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through April 11 for a one-night stay plus breakfast for two and a $75 activity credit. Two-night stays are also available, including over weekends.
- Use the activity credit to traverse the landscape on horseback or lower a handicap on the 18-hole championship golf course. Make the trek to Georgia's tallest mountain offering aerial views of four states or venture beneath the surface to witness Ana Ruby Falls, America's highest underground waterfall. These excursions are provided through the resort -- along with many more.
- Brasstown Valley is two hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Greenville, S.C., and just under five hours from Montgomery, Ala.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
6321 US Highway 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
What's included & when
- Dec. 17, 2012 - April 11, 2013
- Scenic Blue Ridge Mountains escape for 2 to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa at nearly half off
- $125 for 1 night, Sundays-Thursdays
- Includes breakfast for 2
- $75 activity credit
- $225 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (reg. $434), or $259 for Friday arrivals (reg. $514) with daily breakfast and a $100 activity credit
- Travel through April 11
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-201-3205 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 25, 31; Jan. 23, 24; Feb. 15, 16. A resort fee of $10 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Reservation agents are available 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms