By Travelzoo Staff
"Time your drive along Honolulu's South Shore to allow for a stop at this relaxed restaurant on Kuapa Pond," says Fodor's
of BluWater Grill in Honolulu. With its stunning ocean views, casual atmosphere and Hawaiian cuisine
BluWater Grill is a local favorite. For $30, two can enjoy $60 worth of food and beverages from the restaurant's lunch or dinner menu.
Why we love it
- For $30, get $60 worth of food and beverages at BluWater Grill, a local favorite
- Kick back and enjoy stunning ocean views at a waterside table
- You can use this deal at lunch or dinner
- Enjoy dishes like the mango-guava glazed pork spareribs or macadamia nut-crusted prawns
- Fodor's recommends stopping by this "relaxed restaurant"
Sept. 20, 2012 - Dec. 15, 2012
377 Keahole Street
Hawaii Kai, HI 96825
- For lunch, you can get:
- Two appetizers, like the Thai crab and prawn cocktail and the inside-out California roll
- Two entrees, like the Caribbean Cobb salad with kiawe-grilled prawns and the fire-grilled chicken with papaya-ginger glaze
- A shared dessert, like the Liliko'i creme brulee with tropical fruit
- For dinner, you can get:
- A shared appetizer, like oven-roasted seafood dip
- Two entrees, like mango-guava glazed pork spareribs with Caribbean slaw and macadamia nut-crusted prawns with Thai chili-coconut aioli
- A shared dessert, like chocolate key lime pie
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 27, through Dec. 15, 2012. Reservations are required. May buy additional vouchers as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms