By Travelzoo Staff
Tsukiji Market in Tokyo is the biggest wholesale fish and seafood market in the world and the inspiration behind Honolulu's Tsukiji Fish Market & Restaurant. Visit the hip eatery with this exclusive $49 four-course seafood dinner for two that features freshly caught, premium seafood, like ahi, calamari, shrimp, crab, mahimahi and Hawaiian snapper.
Why we love it
- For $49, dine on fresh, Hawaiian-caught seafood during a 4-course dinner at Tsukiji Fish Market & Restaurant
- The meal features premium catches, like ahi, calamari, shrimp, crab, mahimahi and Hawaiian pink snapper
- Regularly $102, dinner includes a salad and appetizer to share, 2 entrees, a dessert to share and 2 non-alcoholic drinks
- Food & Wine magazine calls the expansive venue "dazzling"
- Tsukiji is located on the 4th floor of the Ala Moana Center
Oct. 4, 2012 - April 8, 2013
Tsukiji Fish Market & Restaurant
1450 Ala Moana Blvd Suite 4250
Honolulu, HI 96814
- Grab a spot in the expansive dining room Food & Wine magazine calls "dazzling" and select the following from a seafood-centric menu (regularly $102) that fuses Hawaiian and Japanese cooking techniques:
- A salad to share: choose from Caesar or sesame seed with house-made dressing
- An appetizer to share: choose from ahi poke, calamari, dynamite shrimp, ahi nachos, crab cakes, blue crab wontons or the sushi sampler
- Two entrees: choose from herb-crusted opakapaka with Kahlua lime beurre blanc, grilled mahimahi in a lemon butter sauce, Parmesan-crusted chicken topped with Dijon aioli, or grilled rib eye with rosemary herb butter sauce
- A dessert to share: choose either the Kona coffee or haupia-flavored creme brulee
- Two nonalcoholic beverages, like soda, juice, coffee or tea
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 8, through April 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms