By Jen Lee
The Westin Maui Resort and Spa's oceanfront Aloha Pavilion-- with cascading waterfalls, tropical gardens and tiki torches -- is a "picturesque setting for this Polynesian feast," says Fodor's. With this deal, two can take part in this authentic Wailele Luau, watch "pulse-raising" performances and indulge in a dinner buffet with unlimited drinks for $99, reg. $220.
Why we love it
- The Westin Maui Resort and Spa is a "picturesque setting for this Polynesian feast" (Fodor's)
- 2 get admission to this Wailele Luau for 55% off regular prices
- Indulge in a Hawaiian dinner buffet and unlimited drinks (cocktails, beer or nonalcoholic)
- The 2.5-hour show concludes with a fire-knife dance that Fodor's calls "pulse-raising"
May 7, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013
Wailele Polynesian Luau at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
2365 Kaanapali Pkwy.
Lahaina, HI 96761
- After a lei greeting, grab a mai tai, cocktail, beer, soda or fruit juice from the open bar
Feast on traditional fare like pickled ahi tuna, fire-roasted teriyaki beef and Molokai sweet potato while watching the 2.5-hour performance
Show takes guests on a journey to the Polynesian Islands through music and dance, concluding with a five-member, fire-knife dance that Fodor's calls a "thrilling highlight"
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 9, through Dec. 12, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid on all available luau dates in May; June 4-13; and all available dates from Sept. through Dec. 12. Check website for show dates. Valid for ages 13 and up. Children 5 and under are free. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. If you arrive without a confirmed reservation and/or without this voucher, you will not be allowed entry. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms