By Travelzoo Staff
Explore Honolulu's most iconic spots with a guided tour of Pearl Harbor and the U.S.S. Arizona plus other historical landmarks with Polynesian Adventure Tours for $19. Regularly $35.50 per person, this tour saves more than 45% and includes transportation from nearly any Waikiki hotel.
Why we love it
- See the sights of Honolulu with transportation included for $19
- Visit iconic spots including Pearl Harbor and U.S.S. Arizona memorials
- Each adult ticket purchased includes 1 child ticket (up to age 11)
- Tours depart daily and hotel pickup is included
- Pearl Harbor and The U.S.S. Arizona Memorial are rated Frommer's Exceptional
March 13, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
Polynesian Adventure Tours
- These half-day tours are an informative and convenient way to make the most of your time in Honolulu. See the following historic sights throughout the city:
- Pearl Harbor and The U.S.S. Arizona Memorial, rated Frommer's Exceptional
- National Cemetery of the Pacific or "Punchbowl"
- `Iolani Palace
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Statue of King Kamehameha the Great
- Mission Houses Museum
- Read more about this experience here. The tour operates daily and leaves Waikiki between 9-9:15 a.m. and returns by 3 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, March 13, through Sept. 13, 2013. Reservations are required; tour is subject to availability. Call to reserve and mention Travelzoo. Complimentary hotel pick up and return is provided from most Waikiki hotels; call to inquire. Each adult ticket purchased includes 1 complimentary child ticket; children 2 and under are always free. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms