By Travelzoo Staff
From December to May, humpback whales travel from cold Alaskan waters to the warm Hawaiian coasts. View the giant mammals during the peak of their migration season (January through April) on this two-hour whale-watching cruise in Maunalua Bay for $49 (regularly $99 per person). Kids ages 5-17 can also get onboard for $35 each (regularly $79).
Why we love it
- Spot humpback whales during their peak migratory season with this Local Deal for $49
- Regularly $99, this 2-hour tour cruises around Maunalua Bay
- Kids can join the tour for $35 each (regularly $79)
- Or opt for a 2-hour fishing, turtle- and whale-watching tour for $95, regularly $198
- Tours run 7 days a week
Feb. 8, 2013 - May 23, 2013
Island Water Sports Hawaii
377 Keahole St.
Honolulu, HI 96825
- This tour with Island Water Sports Hawaii runs three times daily and is limited to six passengers per tour. Marvel as the endangered animals, which can weigh up to 45 tons, propel themselves out of the sea.
- Or, go on a two-hour fishing, turtle-watching and whale-watching tour for $95, regularly $198 per person, and get three wildlife experiences in one tour. Catch fish like mahimahi, tuna and ono. This excursion is valid for children and adults and includes a refreshment, snack and a brief tour of the "Hawaii Five-0" filming grounds.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 8, through May 23, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability and weather conditions. There is a minimum of 4 guests and maximum of 6 guests per boat (boat capacity subject to change). Must be at least 5 years of age to go on tours. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms