By Travelzoo Staff
"Even a nickname like 'The Garden Island' fails to do justice to Kauai's beauty," states Fodor's, noting the enchanting island's mountains, sandy beaches, coral reefs and steep sea cliffs.
Why we love it
- Unwind with a three-night package for up to four people in a one-bedroom suite for $499. This exclusively negotiated offer saves more than 45% on current rates. Each one-bedroom suite features Polynesian furnishings, kitchens with granite countertops, two full baths and two private balconies.
- Guests receive a $50 dining credit to use at the local Lighthouse Bistro in Kilauea, a five-minute drive from the hotel. Treat your taste buds to delectable entrees such as grilled prawns with soft polenta and roasted red pepper puree.
- Dive into the on-site pool or walk five minutes down the road to soak up the sun on the white sands of Pu'u Poa Beach. On-site amenities include a spa for adults, full-size volleyball and badminton court, two shuffleboard courts, putting green with sand trap and children's playground.
- About the location: The resort is within two miles of six different beaches and is four miles from famous Hanalei Bay -- a half-moon of sandy beach carved into the base of a sheer cliff -- ideal for snorkeling.
The Cliffs at Princeville
3811 Edward Rd
Princeville, HI 96722
What's included & when
- Feb. 5, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
- Kauai escape at The Cliffs at Princeville -- overlooking the ocean -- in an 1-bedroom suite
- $499 for 3 nights
- $699 for 5 nights
- $899 for 7 nights
- These prices are for up to 4 people, not per person
- All stays include a $50 dining credit for Lighthouse Bistro in Kilauea
- Travel March 1 - June 28 or Sept. 1 - Nov. 28
- Flights to Kauai start at $327 roundtrip, incl. tax
The fine print
Update: March 31 and April 1 are no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-367-8024 between the hours of 10 a.m. PT - 6 p.m. PT and mention Travelzoo to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A resort fee of $75 per stay is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers parking, fitness room access, Wi-Fi access and on-site activities. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms