By Travelzoo Staff
Located inside Grand Rapids' oldest-occupied building dating back to 1856, One Trick Pony Grill & Taproom is a neighborhood favorite, earning a 4.5-star rating from Urbanspoon and 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users. Two can visit this historic spot and savor a three-course dinner for $35, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- Boasts 4.5 stars from Urbanspoon users
- Dine on the patio on warm summer evenings
- The building dates back to the mid-1800s
- One Trick Pony features live music throughout the week
June 4, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
One Trick Pony Grill & Taproom
136 E. Fulton St.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- One Trick Pony features live entertainment throughout the week, including acoustic music on Thursday. Diners can grab a table inside or dine on the patio and select from the menu:
- Two appetizers, such as graham cracker-crusted calamari or spinach and artichoke dip (up to $11 each)
- Two entrees, like pan-seared walleye, house-cured baby back ribs or Denver steak (up to $18 each)
- Any two desserts, such as strawberry cream pie or pineapple upside-down cake (items change daily)
- Pair dinner with wine; this deal includes a 25% discount on any bottle ordered with the meal.
Make a night of it with dinner and a show; tickets for Billy Elliot at the DeVos Performance Hall are available for select dates
The fine print
Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer. This deal may sell out before the time to buy has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Sept. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. The restaurant is closed July 1-7. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms