By Travelzoo Staff
"DreamWorks How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular," based on the hit film, stops in Fresno this December, and with this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 40% on tickets, starting at $29.
Why we love it
- See "DreamWorks How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular" Dec. 19-22 in Fresno
- Snag tickets for $29-$38, regularly $51-$66, at the Save Mart Center
- The Chicago Tribune said, "you will have some fantastically amazing, uber-cool dragons to talk about on the way home"
- This live performance is based on the Oscar-nominated animated film
- The show features flying, fire-breathing dragons and a cast of Viking warriors
Dec. 12, 2012 - Dec. 23, 2012
'How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular'
Save Mart Center
2650 East Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710
- This arena performance at the Save Mart Center features animatronic dragons with 40-foot wingspans. Entertainment Weekly says the performance is "a dazzling fusion of art and athleticism."
- Lower Level Sides are $29 (reg. $51) and Lower Level End tickets are $38 (reg. $66) to the following performances:
- Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 7 p.m.*
- Thursday, Dec. 20 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Note: Tickets to the performance on Wednesday, Dec. 19, at 7 p.m. are available for $20-$29, regularly $36-$51.
- This production centers on Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to desired performance. Select number of tickets and seating area from the drop-down menu, enter code TZOO and click "Find Tickets." Enter security word verification and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue," then click "Continue" again. Choose delivery method and click "Continue." Log in to an existing account or register a new one. A $11.15-$13.75 per-ticket fee and $3.50 per-order fee applies. Ages 2 and older must have a ticket.