By Travelzoo Staff
Birraporetti's earns praise from recent Travelzoo subscribers for its "awesome" buffet, "nice staff" and "excellent" service. For $19, regularly $38, two people can sit down to an unlimited brunch buffet, featuring live music from artists like local jazz guitarist Sam Walker.
Why we love it
- One Travelzoo subscriber recommended Birraporetti's as an "excellent place for a meal"
- Includes unlimited brunch for 2 and features live jazz (reg. $38)
- MyTravelGuide.com calls the eatery a "local favorite"
- Feast on an array of dishes like eggs Benedict and Italian classics such as lasagna
- For $35, get the same deal for 4 people and save even more
April 25, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
668 Lincoln Square
Arlington, TX 76011
- Try brunch at this "local favorite" (MyTravelGuide.com), served on Sundays from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., featuring a made-to-order omelet station and waffle station, a dessert table as well as an assortment of Italian classics like pollo poretti, cheese tortellini with shrimp and tilapia.
- Or for $35, regularly $76, bring a group of four people and dine for less than $9 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, April 28, through Sept. 1, 2013. Valid at the Arlington location only. Bottomless bellinis and mimosas are not included in this deal. Reservations are required. Brunch is served Sundays only from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Not valid on Mother's Day. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms