By Travelzoo Staff
One mile from sugar white-sand beaches and unspoiled mangrove estuaries is a charming Naples hotel in a waterfront community. The Inn at Pelican Bay offers an exclusive deal that cuts more than 55% off current rates for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Called a “gem” and “delightful” by TripAdvisor reviewers, the inn is pairing a one-night stay in an upgraded lake-view room, two cocktails and all-day bicycle rentals for $99 per night. A luxury lake view room with the same amenities costs $20 more per night.
- Two-night options for both rooms are also available. The included breakfast is served on the hotel’s lakefront patio, and an electric cart regularly shuttles guests back and forth to the beach.
- With all-day usage of the hotel’s bicycles, skip waiting for the shuttle and explore more of the natural treasures along the “Paradise Coast.” Just to the south, spot owls, spoonbills and herons in Clam Bay. Each evening, the horizon becomes a canvas of orange and lavender as the sun sets over the Gulf of Mexico.
- Just across the street from the hotel is Mercato, an upscale shopping center with more than a dozen restaurants and regularly scheduled events like free concerts, outdoor movies and street artists.
Inn at Pelican Bay
800 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Naples, FL 34108
What's included & when
- May 23, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
- Naples escape for 2 at The Inn at Pelican Bay for more than 55% off
- $99 for 1 night in an upgraded room with views of the lake
- $119 for 1 night in a luxury lake view room
- $179 for 2 nights in lake view room
- $199 for 2 nights in luxury lake view room
- Welcome cocktails for 2 (reg. $20)
- Day-long bicycle rental for 2 (reg. $36)
- Arrive June 1 - August 29, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers for additional night stays
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-597-8770 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. This deal is not available on: July 4-6; Aug. 30-31. A resort fee of $10 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms