By Travelzoo Staff
Dine at the members-only Harbour Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Located in a 200-year-old building north of Battery Park, this invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Harbour Club, located in a 200-year-old building
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- This invitation-only club boasts an outdoor patio with views of the city
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
35 Prioleau St.
Charleston, SC 29401
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the Harbour Club crab cake ($12) and beef tenderloin tartare ($11)
- Any two entrees, like the fire-grilled veal chop ($41) and seared sea scallops ($27)
- Any two desserts, including seasonal fruit tarts and chocolate bunt cake
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Dinner is served Thursday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms