By Travelzoo Staff
Mother Nature's zen-like charm streams into the rustic ambiance of a lodge and spa hidden amid a 13,000-acre garden preserve. Travelzoo subscribers can visit The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens through June with this exclusive deal that trims more than 45% off the regular cost, and includes a spa credit, breakfast and Callaway Gardens passes.
Why we love it
- Guests can lay down their roots in a balcony room Sundays-Thursdays for $169. For $30 more per night, visit over the weekend.
- Let the day blossom with a hearty farm-to-fork breakfast selection of organic brown eggs, chicken and sage sausage links, pancakes with orange rum butter, and more. Rejuvenate at the award-winning spa with a $50 credit that can be used on nature-based treatments like a lemon verbena body polish and an evergreen hot towel massage.
- At Callaway Gardens, outdoor enthusiasts can explore acres upon acres of nature trails, horticultural centers and one of the nation's largest butterfly conservatories. Play a round of golf on the 18-hole course, soar through the treetops on a zip-line or unwind on the lakefront beach.
- Visitors can mosey through the downtown square that Fodor's calls "folksy and inviting," or drive 30 minutes north to the historic town of La Grange that was home to the "Nancy Harts" -- the only female militia to serve during the Civil War.
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens
5887 Georgia Highway 354
Pine Mountain, GA 31822
What's included & when
- Feb. 24, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Garden escape for 2 at the Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens for more than 45% off
- $169 for 1 night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $199 for 1 night, Fridays-Saturdays
- Includes a $50 spa credit
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $29)
- 2 days of Callaway Gardens passes for 2 (reg. $36)
- Travel through June
The fine print
Update: March 26-27, May 7 are no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the link on the voucher or call the hotel directly at 888-312-8002 and mention code TZO to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 24-26. A resort fee of $15 per night is waived at checkout. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms